Friday, May 6, 2011

Awesome Author!



The Awesome Author this week is~ Caleb


My Neighborhood Pool

One beautiful, sunny day in the summer me and my sister asked my mom if we could go to the pool. She said yes. I was 6 when that happened. Then my mom said to get our swim suits on. After that we got in the car. I was filled with joy. I felt like I was going to explode. I had a smile on my face. "Hurry up mom!" I yelled. Finally she started the car. We did not have to buckle up. I was a little bit scared. When I did not notice the car stopped. "We are there!" my sister yelled. My mom put sunscreen on us. I even brought a noodle to help me swim. At last my mom said I could go in the pool. "Yippee!" I yelled. I did a cannonball into the pool. I had a smile on my face.



Great writing Caleb!